Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Final is approaching...T.T

Yeah!!! Finally I had present my microprocessor project today. Our circuit is damn x3 sensitive, how to say, even you touch a little bit the jumper, maybe it will be cause the circuit to malfunction. I really feel nothing to say about it. Let's go back to morning part, when i heard what my mathematic lecturer said, I try to tell myself that what i heard was wrong. He said all the chapters will be include in the final. What the hell??? I expect it will covers two or three chapters but the truth is cruel. Mamamiya T.T
Around 1 something, I went to the lab did some preparation for my hardware presentation. Damn shit, there was some problems with my "Automatic room light controller" again. Group members and I was keep on troubleshooting. The circuit is really sensitive until you have nothing to say. So far I think every group has done their microprocessor project, well done. I thought all of us couldn't finished our project on time but finally everything is going right. After that we start our presentation, I feel happy that our demonstrator praised our project and she like our project. Kaka, some more she couldn't believe that we wrote our own program. Tolong la kak, you will never know how long I have spent to understand the code from traffic light and elevator and then modify it to the code now. At the beginning the code really made me crazy and I felt want to crash my head to the wall. It was like alien language, couldn't understand by human because not only the code was complicated, the microprocessor also has a little bit problem. I hate the 26-pins female connector, the main problem is on it. Never mind, at last we had present our project successfully and everything is going to be prefect( if we didn't wear slippers). We are innocent!!! We really don't know that we should have wear shoes for the presentation. I know that it was our fault. "Know wrong already...". Luckily the demonstrator said it's ok because we did well in our project. Phew~~~ thank you so much demonstrator.
At night, I plan to study but I didn't have mood even a little bit to study. Therefore I just spent whole night for gaming and facebooking. Never mind, at least now I'm spending some time on my lovely blog. Tomorrow, I swear that I will start studying. Really!!! Trust me please. If you don't trust me, actually it's ok because sometime I don't believe to myself too...

No comments: