Saturday, September 25, 2010

24/09/2010


long long time nvr been cinema~~~
tis is not really a nice movie 4 me
bcoz i can guess the plot of story...
but i still had a nice moment wif my frenz there ba...
i'm really got nth 2 say bout the gals can facebooking so x3 long time...
we had our dinner at old town...
the rice is very x3 salty... XD
the price of salt is dropped isn't it???
after movie i sent them bac n i went to buy my burgers :P
after i reached my room, sumthing surprising was happened!!!
wai chun was in my room, his room so far away y he was there???
usually he go find ah beng or other ppl...
is he feel too lonely??? haha...
then ok la, i'm so gud invite him play dota wif me...kaka
then he went back to bring his laptop to my room...
then we start dotaing...
the 2nd round ah beng joined us too...hoho :)
hmm...finally we won...although lost in the 1st round...hehe...
2 am ady, is time to bed liao...
gudnite le...zZZ

No comments: