Saturday, March 9, 2013

A brand new day~

Starbucks coffee~~~ ^^v
Don't know since when I become a coffee connoisseur (I guess), I love to drink coffee so much but I always tell myself don't drink it often. Since drink too much is not good for health~ hehe :P
Recently I found a coffee cafe online, it's located at Shaw Parade just nearby Time Square Mall. The price is expensive, hope it will be worth for it taste. ><
I'm going to have a try one day~ It's a must!!!

It's a dog in my farm~ Felt a little bit bored, so take a photo. After that put some effects with the image editor and it looks so nice (I think)~~~♫♪♪

Yeah~ It's my new car~ Myvi SE 1.5~♫
Although I hope to buy auto, but I'm still satisfied with manual. It's great and I think it's worth for the price, so far~~~ How nice to drive it to Penang and start my Intel life there~

It's my lunch today~ The fish is nice~ The bean as well~ Now, I feel guilty to let my mum to do many things for me~ cooking~ buying foods, clothes, bla bla bla~~~ 
I start wondering when only I can treat my dad and mum nicely~ 
I just start working this year, I think that nothing much I can do for them in future 5 years~~ :(
Start trying to do my best in everything~ Be a person worth to be loved~~~ :)

No comments: