Friday, March 1, 2013

27/02/2013

I received job offer from Intel company about a week ago. :D It's a small dream when I was young, looked at the desktop on the table, "Intel Inside, Pentium" is written there. Will I create my own processor in future? Or I may know how to produce a processor? A small thought in my mind, and now it leads me to Intel~ ^^v


Yeah~ Time to spend book vouchers again~ At first I went to QHC Medical Center at Subang for medical check up. It's a terrible experience, it took me about 2 hours to complete it but actually it can be done within half an hour, what the... >< It just that pity Ah Beng was waiting me at Sunway, some more he fetched one couple to Sunway and he was being a big bulb~ lol~ Finally I have reached Sunway Pyramid, let's go hunting for books :D. Popular was crowed, there is a condition for book vouchers, 80% of book and 20% of others in a bill. The reason I was there? It's to spend 250 and get the free gift voucher and member card~ Haha XD. At last I made it, with the most expensive book I have ever bought~ The "tradigital Blender", RM 140++ @@". Anyway, I hope I can finish the book and come out some animations~ how interesting to create some unique animations under Joseph Lau Kien Lok copyright~ :)

No comments: