Monday, February 21, 2011

yeah!!!




















finally...finally...i get the car sticker~~~
super x3 happy...
can fly in fly out through k10 liao...wakaka...
first i want to say thank you to my father, my mother, my...haha
of course most important need say thank you to Kent and Lih Horng la...
I couldn't get the sticker without their help...
just now i was sleeping and lih horng called me 3 times~~~
so sorry that i had silent my hp...haha...
after settled the sticker and sent Kent to swimming pool,
we went to my lovely 939 again...ABC i'm coming...yummy
we ate the 猪肠粉,surprised that it wasn't 猪肠粉 actually...is curry 果条...=.=lll
the taste is nice...but not too nice...acceptable...
received a call from Dr.Michael when we want to go bac...a bit surprised oso...
seem like i hav to start my work already~~~haha...
busy...make my life happier~~~at least i won't feel i'm wasting oxygen...^^v

No comments: