Sunday, April 25, 2010

sienz...

i hav sent my pc bac to cameron...i reliazed tat i cant live without computer...damn shit...haiz...actually should get use to it...although i got nthing much to do wif my pc...but feel very lonely n sum weird feeling when my pc has been sent...hmm...dunno wat to say...the day before math paper i was studying hard 4 it...during tat time only i start understanding the math II in tis sem...i muz said thk u to jie hao bcoz of his teaching only i can understand the math...i discussed the math wif yong xiang n did the exr 2gether...group study is a gud study way...i think...XD...felt quite happy bcoz i solved a quite tough question....but nvr came out in the final...so disappointing...n the RCL question i totally got no idea how to solve it...&%#$@ haiz...all is bcoz of lazy...lazy...nvr did all the exr in the book...although my math carry mark is quite ok but the final really like shit...i think tat i cant get A in math ady lo...A- oso not confident...c liao c liao...T.T

now hav to use fren's laptop to facebooking n writing blog...hehe...bu hao yi si la use other ppl laptop to do my own thing...summore is meaningless thing tim...wakaka...2mrw is my last paper...OOP...cant imagine wat question will come out in the final...hope tat i can solve it la...got a little hope tat can get A one...i noe is not so possible la...but...nth in tis world is impossible rite? tis morning is my first time to have breakfast in macdonald...the breakfast is quite ok juz a little bit expensive...i like the coffee so much...hmm...i like black coffee...dunno y suddenly got the feeling wanna hav breakfast wif her at mcdonald...

now juz spending my time in frenz room...facebooking n writing blog...quite boring...should i open the OOP book n study? i dunno wat should i study>...< after tis is my sem break lo...i think will juz waste all the time stay at home ba...not patient tat wanna build my gundams...hehe...is my sem break project...kaka...but i think can complete it in one week then.....wat can i do during my sem break? maybe juz watching tv...watcing animation n playing computer games...not much thing to do...hmm...nothing to write ady...is the end...xxx

No comments: