Thursday, April 8, 2010

08/04/2010




wohou....feel quite happy bcoz my oop project have done...everything was settled in time...hav to thank my group members lo...hmm...hav to present it during the lab later...quite satisfied what i have done...and hope the Syamsiah can give me high mark lo...dun be stingy lo...haha...i have tried my best to write tis program...cant say tat what i have learnt in c++ all throw into tis program ady...so please dun disappointing me lo...my heart is very weak one...haha ^^...juz finished playing dota wif frenz after finished the oop project...haha...quite happy wif the dota oso bcoz 3 rounds oso won...haha, play 'ar' one leh...hmm....3 smthing ady...got tutorial at 9am later...wanna sleep lu...gud nite lo...now u r sleeping ba...sweet dream o~

2 comments:

xiaoX said...

hmm..good luck~~
gah yao na ^^

Sky Walker said...

thx u so much lo ^^~~~