Thursday, June 18, 2009

My 2nd gundam model - strike freedom






















。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。deng deng...my strike freedom ady came back from kl on monday, wahaha...i asked hao zhan help me to buy one..."1/100 scale Master Grade Strike Freedom( Full Burst Mode)...juz look at the box oso cant tahan, like it so much...someone who like gundam will understand my feeling...when i hav reached home juz keep it on 2nd floor...dun let my mum noe first...maybe will get scold one...hehe, 6pm ady...so juz settle the model 2mrw la, not enough time...on the nex day, 9am...start to set my strike freedom, haha...really felt very happy...processing...until 2 smthing, finish the head, body, hands n legs...went to have my lunch first...after tat continue wif the wings...walau 5 smthing, incomplete...went to do some housework...continue again...until 8 smthing, mum called me go to farm fetch my sis, dun disturb!!! but i went to fetch my sis oso...although not very shuang...came bac...i noe really cant finish it 2day although 90% ady completed, nvm, continue it 2mrw...be patient, be patient, 慢工出细货, hehe...nex morning...woke up at 9smthing, really tired n susah bcoz...sat whole day yesterday, here sakit there sakit, continue again again on 10am...completed it around 11smthing, hurray!!! nice nice nice...fall in love wif it, hmm...actually tis not a gud hobby...bcoz the model really expensive...dun tell u here la, later bocor my secret...my parent dunno how much is it yet...wan noe juz go the shop hav a look then u noe, then i put it in my room, juz stand there n look at it...haiz...cant tahan, too nice, talak sabah to buy another models which i like....but i'm really poor guy, muz go find some part time to do when free...if not the gundams so pity wait me in the shop...haha





No comments: