Sunday, June 3, 2012

What a nice day~ ^ ^v

It's study week now~ but I haven't start studying yet~ haha~~~ XD What I did is outing, playing, gossiping and eating. I went to Low Yat Plaza on this morning and it's such funny that Ka Hao has already reached there but I  was still at my sister's house. I went to Low Yat by public transport (train) and I have been long time never go to KL central and I was lost there because I couldn't find the way to the monorail station... Lol

At last I entered the monorail successfully and a pretty girl was sitting beside me... hahaha~ Lucky~~~ >.< Ka Hao told me that he was waiting me at Starbucks Coffee Shop and that moment only I reliase that there are many Starbucks in Timesquare... sweat~~~ = =" Finally I met him by calling him to get more precise location~~~ And I had a Mocha Frappuccino because the hot drinks machine is out of service, it's such disappointing > < After that we watched a movie, "Snow White and The Huntsman". What I can say is tiger head snake tail, the story is too long and made me felt so bored, almost fell in sleep in the cinema... After movie we had our lunch at Room Eighteen, set lunch~ Overall the taste and service is satisfied =)

This is time for shopping~~~ at Low Yat Plaza~ There are many things are attractive but I have to take care my pocket~~~ > < Bought mouse, cables, headphone and a... Gundam!!! MG White Zaku~~~ Wakaka~~~ I have been finding for so long and finally~ I found it ^ ^v

At night I went to Paradigm Mall with sister to try the Pacific Coffee~ I feel disappointed to it and maybe I put too high expectation to it because my sister highly recommend it~~~ > < I still love my Coffee Bean so much although I tried it once~ it's impressive memory ^ ^v

No comments: