Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's done...

Today morning, running nose when i woke up...damn shit that the guy stay at first floor was smoking at early morning...it totally destroyed my mood...&*^%$...I got no idea what to do about this...what i can do is just close my windows...It's not a good idea, because recently the weather is hot...like a oven...><

EM presentation, everything was fine until the Q&A part..."Do you know the frequency of human brain wave? How could the EM weapon control the human mind?" What the hell she asked this kind of question? Who am I she thought, if I could answer this question I already an expert in this field I won't stay at UPM anymore ok...

This two weeks are busy weeks, assignments and lab reports make me crazy...I have spent long time to process the EM presentation video...Although I know it is not so nice, but at least I have learnt a lot functions of Power Director...Making video is fun and I think I like it!!! ^^v

Today during DSD lab, I have completed all the tasks given by Dr. Khairul...such a exciting thing...But more exciting part is the microprocessor is done...I have to say thank you to Dr. Khairul for his detail explanation about how the microprocessor work...I feel to implement a new microprocessor code because what I have done isn't completed yet...but it's work...what about a perfect 16-bit microprocessor? I wish to but I'm not sure now I have the time to finish it...some more I feel lazy...:p

A lot of works are waiting for me, what I have to do is spend more time on study but not on such meaningless things...self-controlled is important, gambateh!!! ^^v

No comments: