Monday, August 3, 2009

UPM kena H1N1...

long time nvr open my blog....nearly to forget bout it...juz now san told me she hav a blog then only i remember bout it, haha...really bad luck...UPM hav closed on last tuesday bcoz of H1N1....all of us must leave at tat day...so i was fetched by my sis to my sis's house...we only can go back there on 4th august...many ppl ask me y i nvr go bac cameron...got one week holiday( it is half-sem break lai de...so tats mean no more holiday after tis...really sakit hati oso...) the reason is i wan to go to the pc fair at klcc....plan to buy a new pc...tat one pc fair...really nth to say, dunno wat pc fair is it...all sell laptop only, few of them hav sell desktop...luckily i ask poh yee out go pc fair with me, at least we hav watched a movie-harry potter...(harry potter not so nice la, cut here cut there make me confused bout the story, although i havent read the book i oso realise tat the story hav cutted, graphic effect very nice la)...if not tat day juz waste my time...get nth...so on the next day(last sat) my sis take me to digital mall n buy new pc there...not bad...cheaper than pc fair n i can get wat i wan...i hav to go back UPM 2mrw...need to arrange my room again...haiz...summore many test coming soon...menakutkan saya lah...sure get bad result...~~~T_T

2 comments:

静珊 said...

恭喜买到电脑啦^^

Sky Walker said...

not bad la...next time can play many many many games jor...wahaha...