Sunday, August 1, 2010

31/07/2010

my hp was ringing...
"lau kien kok?"
"ya?"
"pakai formal , tie and turun sekarang..."
"ok...."
@@
???
wat happen???








2day is 31th...!!!
shit lo...i hav registered 4 the seminar keushawaan...
arr....
i woke up kelvin n then fast fast go settle myself...
kelvin wanna go out wif frenz then dun wan attend it le...
within 10 minutes...i rushed down to the field ady...extreme fast...XD
and then...no need to tell...had a boring x3 time during the seminar...
a little bit surprised...wai chun said he felt sleepy...
i thought he get very interested in tis seminar...
haha...maybe i misunderstood him ady...kaka
got cert + free food...hope got merit oso...tis the main purpose i attend it...
bac to my room...very tired...on9+ing...watching drama
later went to dinner wif fren...
it's quite weird tat u asked sumone out 4 dinner...
but she nvr eat oso...juz look at u finish ur dinner... ==
back 2 my room...coursemate ajak ajak play dota...
arr.......angel n demon big big war...angel got killed spree...
then spent whole nite for dota+ing...~~~ T-T
totally nvr study...how can i be like tis...sumone beat me plz...
but...muz consider be4 beat me...bcoz i will beat u bac...definitely...
juz finished bathing...waiting my hair be dry...
2mrw is sunday...dunno can concerntrate to study or not...my demon is too strong
so cham~~~

No comments: