Friday, March 12, 2010

My 21st Birthday

Today is my birthday. I have received a lot of wishes from my friends on Facebook. It’s really nice because made I feel that many people care about me. 孤独的人,早已习惯了寂寞,但在某些时候依然会害怕孤单,需要关怀。冷酷,有时候是自我保护的表现;在冷酷的背后,是否会暗藏着脆弱的心灵?At morning, I went to math class as usual and of course I didn’t know what was the lecturer teaching. I think that I never understand what he has taught, haha!! At the afternoon I just had my lunch at my fac café. I was thinking about yesterday Min asked me out to celebrate with Sarah and her but I have rejected it because my OOP test will be on tomorrow. Anyway, I know that they have the heart want to celebrate with me is enough lo. After lunch I just went back to my room and played computer games. Wow, my birthday is so boring right? Haha!! Actually Wednesday was my OOP test but I was very lazy to study at that time. Haiz…don’t know when only I can become hardworking, maybe u? At 2.00 p.m. I have to attend Digital Logic Lab lo, the lab work was so tough because the questions was so complicated. Is that I going to celebrate my birthday with those circuit? What a ‘nice’ birthday. Ah Beng asked I go to KFC to celebrate birthday and at first I thought he was kidding but I received a call from him then only I took it seriously. At 6.00 p.m. if I not remember it wrongly, it was heavy rain here, I felt no mood because maybe I have to celebrate my birthday in K10 café. I don’t want to meet Low Gu Po during my birthday leh…T_T I really felt surprised when I received a call from Sarah and I sure that she going to celebrate birthday with me. When I reached the café Sarah and Min already there and I saw a cake on the table. It’s quite touching because they came from kolej and some more it was raining. Of course we have a nice gathering there. Haha…just want to express my feeling…After that I went back to my room with a sweet sweet happy heart…Hmm, I was really happy. Then I just stayed at room like usual, online chatting and played games. After I finished my bath Kelvin asked me to go down Anjung, what the…I know that sure my “dear” coursemates had prepare something for my birthday lo. I was surprise that they prepared an ice-cream for me. First time I celebrated my birthday with ice-cream, last time just with friends but never happen on me. Of course something I couldn’t avoid is that have to do something weird and sia soi lo…luckily no many ppl around there. If not for sure I will feel super embarrassed, why I used super? Because I felt very embarrassed that time, haha. We just stay a while there because all of us will get suffer for the coming OOP test. Again Jye Hao and RiCherd celebrate my birthday with me, my 21st birthday is really unforgettable because I have celebrate for three times in one day. It is a big new record in my life and I sure that I won’t forget it. They ordered Mcdonald delivery and RiCherd was playing magic show in his room. At that moment only I realize that RiCherd know playing magic. If I were a girl sure I will feel so touched and want to be his girlfriend. Haha!!! Finally I really appreciate what have my parents and friends done for me. Thank you to all of you. ^~^

No comments: