Sunday, January 31, 2010

gambateh!!!

jj was singing but i stopped him by my god hand...lie on the bed again...wuh...really tired...all of my mind was thinking of you...i don't know whether i was sleeping or awake...just sudden realise that was already 11.30pm...huff....kelvin also just woke up and he said because he saw i havent wake up then he continue to sleep...usually i will wake up earlier than him...but today is different...settle myself and online a while...msn and facebooking...after that just went for my lunch at Tao Yuan there...kelvin's lunch have spent his RM7.20...just the rice...walau...he took 4 dishes and all of it was non-vegetable...so make the lunch very expensive...i think it's new record...hoho...after that we saw the ice-cream motor...i felt so happy at that moment...just like a child...hehe...kelvin and i bought the red bean ice-cream...when i was young not much chance to eat ice-cream sold by motorbike one...i really don't know how to write out my feeling.....when i reached my room then i start my studying...kenegaraan...it was boring boring and boring...i have just finished 2 chapters at whole afternoon...because i took a nap half way and i have no mood to study it...haiz...at night it was terrible because i never study and spend all my time on computer games...now i tell myself i cant play computer games on this whole week...i hope that i can do it...gambateh...add oil...jia you...but i really feel lack of love...i'm finding a way to take you out from my mind...

2 comments:

xiaoX said...

GAmbateh..jyjy..^^
oways support u=)

Sky Walker said...

thx u.....^_^