Tuesday, May 15, 2012

14/5/2012

This morning got good news~ only left one management class~ damn happy, haha. Management is really not my cup of tea, I can spend a few hours on management with no outcome, not effective and efficient at all~ haha~ XD Addition news~ No need to do presentation for our assignment 2, its such a big good news too n.n

afternoon as usual, swimming ^^v and had a full dinner~ satisfied~~~ =)

Omg, during night doing the LEGO robot is killing me. Just now I started at 9 pm and done after 1 am @.@" Finally the structure is much better than the previous one, hope that everything will be fine for the line tracking and feeding mechanism. At first I thought that the LEGO robot should be easier than buying from shop, but the truth is I'm wrong, definitely wrong!! T.T The LEGO robot cant even walk straight... really so speechless~~~ and the gap between sensor is too wide~~~ @@ Too much hardware problems make me like crazy~ speed, weight, movement are the key elements~ > <

No comments: